Your Customers' Issues & Solutions
- Any significant voltage variation, even for a small fraction of a second, can cause malfunction of drives
- Result can be hours of downtime and significant costs
- Significant scrap is caused - not always possible to recycle material
- Lost profit
- Customer needs to meet Utility contract regarding flicker
- Customer has small supply and requires large amount of power for short periods of time
Active Voltage Conditioner (AVC) will correct voltage variations; voltage sags, voltage phase unbalance, 3 phase harmonics & voltage swells (option)
- AVC’s can be applied to groups of machines, individual machines or a complete site - available in indoor or custom outdoor enclosures.
- AVC’s available at low voltage and medium voltage to 36 kV
- AVC’s have small footprint and very high efficiency
Power Flow Controller (PFC)
- Is able to provide active VARs that will correct for Power Factor and flicker even if the load profile changes.
- PFC with storage can be used for demand reduction. Applicable for mining, rail (DC option available) and other high peak power type loads.
AVC allows process to continue
- Costly unplanned production stoppages are avoided
- Scrap material and emergency maintenance are reduced
- Profits are retained
- Payback period for AVC investment typically less than 12 months
PFC helps reduce high demand charges
- Stabilizes the electric system
- Improves operation of equipment
- Lower cost of operation.
Do you know what unplanned stoppages cost you?
Click here to find out.