- Machines have sensitive electronic controls
- Machines use variable speed drives
- Any significant voltage variation, even for a small fraction of a second, can cause malfunction of drives or controls.
- Result can be hours of downtime and significant costs
- Significant scrap is caused - may not be possible to recycle material
- Scrap + Downtime = Loss of Profit Opportunities
- AVC allows process to continue
- Costly unplanned production stoppages are avoided
- Scrap material and emergency maintenance are avoided
- Profits are retained
- Payback period for AVC investment typically less than 12 months.
Do you know what unplanned stoppages cost you?
Click here to find out.
Power sags and brownouts create serious and costly production problems.